7-Nights England & France
Immerse yourself in history! Travel down the paths of royalty and visit the sites where famous and infamous historical moments occurred. Tour London's stunning castles and cathedrals, join the locals at a pub and try your hand at scone-making. Then, cross the Channel to Paris, the City of Light—and relish the art, culture and cuisine of France.
7 nights from $4799 per person
Supplier: Adventures by Disney®
Early Booking Rate Available on Select 2018 Departures
Valid for new reservations made by July 20, 2017 for select 2018 departures. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.*
*Early Booking Rate reflected in advertised rates. Promotion is subject to availability, may not be combinable with certain fares or other amenity offers, is capacity controlled and may be withdrawn at any time. Other restrictions may apply.
Click Here for Full Itinerary
Paris, world capital of art and culture, gathers some of the most famous museums and monuments in the world. Like all the world's great capitals, Paris lives at a fast pace, by day, by night and especially at rush hours. Bear in mind that museums and monuments are often less crowded during the week. Sights that should not be missed include: The Louvre and the Musee d'Orsay. Visit any of the many others according to your tastes and interests: the Musee Picasso, Musee Rodin, Musee Carnavalet, Musee Marmottan and the Arab Institute are just a few. Essential Paris monuments are the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame cathedral, the Arc de Triomphe or the Grande Arche de la Defense.
London is undoubtedly one of the world's finest cities. In addition to numerous monuments from its more glorious past, London is equally well-known for its pageantry and tradition. London has something for everyone - wide boulevards buzzing with excitement far into the night, quiet squares and explorable alleyways. Visit this famous city's parks, museums, galleries, monuments, abbeys and churches, skyscrapers and ruins, Georgian squares. Take in such events as the Ceremony of the Keys at the Tower, or the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, or even one of the many theatrical productions. Some of the most exclusive shops are found along Oxford, Bond and Regent Streets. An old favorite and one of the world's premier institutions is Harrods - offering everything from Chanel suits and sliced salmon to caviar and even pets.
Valid Travel Dates
- The services of two Adventure Guides
- VIP access and private events
- Outstanding accommodations
- Admission fees to attractions and performances
- Most meals during trip: 7 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 4 dinners
- Admission fees to attractions and performances
- Cultural experiences with local experts
- Family activities and special thrills just for kids
- Transportation within your vacation
- Luggage service and more
- High-Speed Private Boat Ride On The River Thames Feel like a super spy as you jet along the River Thames on a speedboat that Britain's most famous secret agent would feel at home in
- Windsor Castle Tour And Queen Mary's Doll House Discover how kings and queens lived during a visit to Windsor Castle, current home to the British royal family
- Private Scone-Making Lesson And English Tea Try your hand at making the signature English treat for teatime. Then, enjoy a cup of tea and a fresh out-of-the-oven scone to celebrate your achievement
- Archery In The English Countryside Travel through some of England's lush countryside to a beautiful estate located minutes from historic Windsor. Then, take aim and test your skills as an archer
- Behind-the Scenes Eiffel Tower Journey to the top of this 1,063 foot–tall structure and get ready for one of the most magnificent views in Paris—or anywhere in the world
- Nôtre Dame Cathedral and Louvre Museum Marvel at the gargoyles of Nôtre Dame Cathedral. Then, as the adults follow a local expert to view some of the world's greatest masterpieces in the Louvre, Junior Adventurers discover famous art works on an interactive scavenger hunt
Prices are based on double occupancy. Prices for this trip vary within these ranges based primarily on when you book and travel; they are subject to change without notice. INTERNATIONAL AIRFARE TO AND FROM DESTINATION IS NOT INCLUDED IN OUR LAND PACKAGE PRICES. All prices are in U.S. dollars. Your land package pricing, which will be confirmed once we receive your USD$300 per person deposit, is guaranteed at the time of booking for your party. Government fees or taxes are subject to change. Guests added to your party after the booking are priced at the prevailing rate at the time they are added. The child rate applies to Guests under 12 at the time of travel when accompanied by an adult in the same room. Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Other Terms & Conditions apply. Itinerary and inclusions subject to change. Adult Exclusive departures: 9/15/17, 5/21/18, 8/24/18, 9/14/18. Rates vary by date of travel; please inquire for the best prices for your preferred travel dates.
Please Note: Early Booking Rates are reflected in select 2018 departures and are valid for new bookings made by 7/20/17, subject to availability.
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Figone Travel Group/Cruisemarketplace
1495 Laurel Street
San Carlos, CA 94070
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.